Fully Funded Training Courses To Help Grow Your BusinessSKILLS SUPPORT FOR THE WORKFORCE
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses in Dorset. We provide recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and boost the local economy.
We can work with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your needs, and because this programme is co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), you can support your workforce at no extra cost to your business.
Benefits for your employees and business
- Training is tailored to the specific needs of your business
- Can be more cost-effective than hiring skilled employees
- Increases employee confidence, motivation and productivity
- Improves employee loyalty and retention by making them feel valued
- Fully-flexible training; pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual needs; including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning.
- Fully funded training – no cost to your business or employees