Thursday 19th April 2018
10.00am until 4.00pm
at The Lighthouse, 21 Kingland Road, Poole BH15 1UG
What is on offer?
- Work experience
- CV clinic
- Interviews on the day
- Opportunity to speak to Careers Advisers
- Enrol on courses with Sector-Specific Training Providers.
all from local employers across Dorset
Workshops will run throughout the day for people searching for:
- Their first job
- New direction
- Career progression
- CV writing support,
- Interview techniques
- Transferable skills
With the opportunity to talk to leading training providers in Dorset about apprenticeships, work experience, employment & voluntary programmes to support individuals returning to work. This is a ‘must attend’ event for all job seekers and career progression hunters.
Tell us you are coming!
Seeking fresh talent?
Returning for a third time and with over 500 aspiring job hunters expected to attend, this springtime Recruitment Fair is a ‘must-be seen at’ event for Employers.
It’s a great chance to showcase your business to the talent on offer in Poole and surrounding areas.
Gain business exposure, raise brand awareness and talk directly to cross-sectoral candidates looking for their first job, new direction or career progression within an exciting company such as yours!
Reasons to book your stand now:
- Engage with hundreds of potential job seekers
- Meet the next generation of talent all under one roof
- Inspire and motivate the future workforce in Dorset
- Promote your company and opportunities in your business
- Network with other local companies
- Save on recruitment and advertising costs