ABOUT THE COURSE:
- Enter and combine text and other information accurately within word processing documents
- Create and modify layout and structures for word processing documents
- Use word processing software tools to format and present documents effectively to meet requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for anyone who use’s a word processing application to create everyday documents. It aims to provide you with the ability to use a software application designed for the creation, editing and production of largely text-based documents.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Work with documents and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
- Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute.
- Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognize good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
- Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents.
- Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
- Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.
Please call the centre on 01202 527654 to find out if you are elgible for funding or email firstname.lastname@example.org