ABOUT THE COURSE:
- Use a spreadsheet to enter, edit and organise numerical and other data
- Select and use appropriate formulas and data analysis tools to meet requirements
- Select and use tools and techniques to present and format spreadsheet information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for anyone who is required to use Spreadsheet Software to produce accurate work outputs. It aims to provide you with the ability to use a software application designed to record data in rows and columns, perform calculations with numerical data and present information using charts and graphs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function within the application to enhance productivity.
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data.
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet.
- Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets.
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognize error values in formulas.
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet.
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets.