ABOUT THE COURSE:
- Input and combine text and other information within presentation slides
- Use presentation software tools to structure, edit and format slide sequences
- Prepare slideshow for presentation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for anyone who is required to use software applications to produce effective presentations, which include a combination of media (e.g. images, animation and sound) for education, entertainment or information sharing.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function within the application to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different slide layouts and designs.
- Enter, edit and format text in presentations. Recognize good practice in applying unique titles to slides.
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert and edit pictures, images and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations and check and correct presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations.