BEST TRAINING WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SERCOSKILLS SUPPORT FOR THE WORKFORCE
FULLY FUNDED TRAINING COURSES TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses in Dorset and those self-employed.
We provide recognised accredited quaulifications and bespoke training courses to enhance employees skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and boost the local economy.
We can work with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your needs, and because this programme is co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), you can support your workfoce at no extra cost to your business.
Employees will benefit form a wide variety of training courses like leadership and managment, technical skills training and higher level skills relevant to your business. Completing the training can help your employees continue to higher level qualifications, take on more responsibility and progress in their careers.
Benefits for your employees and business
- Training is tailored to the specific needs of your business.
- Can be more cost-effective than hiring skilled employees.
- Increases employee confidence, motivation and productivity.
- Improves employee loyalty and retention by making them feel valued.
- Fully-flexible training; pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business.
- On the-job vocational training to meet individual need; including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning.
- Fuly funded training – no cost to your business or employees.
The fully funded taining is available for eligible businesses in the following priority sectors;
- Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defence & Marine Technologies)
- Agri-tech, Food & Drink
- Creative Industries (Silicon South)
- Enviromental Good & Services
- Financial Services
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Public Administration, Education & Health
- Wholesale, Retail and Motor Trades
Other sectors may be eligible, please contact us to find out.
Serco is a leading provider of public services, Its Employment, Skills and Enterprise business was selected by the Skills Funding Agency to manage the SSW programme in your region, in partnership with Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership. Serco delivers the training through a network of high quality local training providers.
So far we have supported over 1,500 businesses with training for the workforce and over 6,000 employees have benefited from our service. You can trust us to help your business grow too.
TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING
CONTACT US TODAY
Other Training Providers working with Serco to deliver Skills Support for the workforce:
Aspire Training Team
HIT Training Ltd
Solvo Vir Ltd
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to receive regular updates on what we’re doing in the world of learning and skills, including events we’re attending and new products and services we’re developing.
We’ll also keep you up to date with the latest government policy news on education and training, as well as sharing our customer's individual achievements.